Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bucket List

Since everyone in the world has made a Bucket List, I thought I would jump on the Bucket List Train! Skip to next post if you are O-V-E-R ridiculously self-indulgent narcissism.

Bucket List:

-Finish a quilt

-Become a published writer

-Have a gallery show of my photography

-Go to a former student’s graduation

-Visit Chile

-Go to Haiti with my dad

-Learn conversational Spanish

-Relearn how to play the guitar

-Grow a pineapple from a cutting

-See the aurora borealis

-Drive down the Mexican Highway 15

-Celebrate Dia De Los Muertos in Central America

-Finish an entire book of Suduko puzzles

-Introduce myself to John the Starbucks Barista

-Visit Petra and Israel

-Live abroad

-Solve a Rubik’s cube

-Take a pastry class

-Learn more than straight lines in knitting

-Get rid of cable t.v.

-Join a protest for peace

-Be part of a flash mob

-Live carbon neutral for a year

-Buy a hybrid/electric car

-Write a letter to the editor about something I believe in

-Perform stand-up comedy

-Invent a board game

-Understand my 403b Investments

-Grow grapes/have an arbor

-Go geo-caching

-Make apple butter

-Maintain a saltwater aquarium

No comments:

Post a Comment