Sunday, April 19, 2009

Another Field Trip

Things overhead on Room 15’s field trip:
-Look Ms. A. it says F…..U…..C……
-Ok, that’s enough good reading skills though!
-Look those monkeys are doing what the butterflies do in the class (oh YES they were getting jiggy with it).
-Ms. A. do you think that I could live with the tigers when I grow up?
-He’s my best friend! (10 minutes later) I’m not inviting him to my birthday!
-Can we see the snakes again…pleeeeaaaassseee!
-Please sit down when the bus is moving.
-Please keep your feet inside the bus.
-Please do not stick your hands outside of the bus.
-Please do not stand on the seats while the bus is moving.
-Please sit down.
-Sit down.
-Sit now!
-SIT! SO HELP ME I WILL TURN THIS BUS AROUND!
-What?!? 300 hundred pounds of poo!
-What is that smell?
-That my friend would be the 300 pounds of poo.
-Look it’s peeing on the other orangutan’s head.
-Ms. A. this sunbutter tastes really bad….next time I’m bringing a Lunchable.
-Here Ms. A. I saved you a Dorito.
-Wow, thanks I really was hoping you would give me one.
-This was the best day ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment