Friday, June 5, 2009

Self-Concept?

Throughout the year my students have drawn pictures of me and I wonder if this is what they think of me. I hope not :S.

Before we get started with the art, I thought I would take a minute and revel in what a good teacher I am. At least he spelled teacher right...I have been the "World's Best Techer" a LOT!


This is me and the Governator on a boat.
Please look at my face (on the right) I look a little seasick.


The bigger picture. Apparently a fish is chewing on the anchor. I love this kid! I know you are not supposed to have favorites but he is absolutely one of mine :)


Ironically this is from the same kid who peed on the fence (see first post for more details).


Me and the girls. Apparently MAdlinc (me) has orange dots following along.


This could be my favorite abstract. At least he got the right number of fingers.


This is the best one...and the worst one :) I love that the boys are crawling around me. Maybe a little too realistic to be flattering. Great attention to detail though1

No comments:

Post a Comment