Monday, May 16, 2011

Pepper Tree Prints

Hello all! I am working with my business manager, Lito :) on marketing my photographs. He suggested that I start a twitter page, an instant feed, a photo blog, and a facebook page for my new found side business. Three of those things I've done!

So if you want to check out a photo blog with some pictures and some narrative then you should check it out! If you don't want to check out a photo blog but you think I am delightful and witty then you should check it out (peppertreeprints.blogspot.com)! If you don't want to check out a photo blog and you don't think I am delightful or witty then you should check out www.stumbleupon.com, maybe you will find something there you like.

Here is my Etsy shop link:

www.etsy.com/shop/peppertreeprints

No comments:

Post a Comment