Saturday, November 12, 2011

The "Up"grade

As some of you may know, I used to live in the basement which I lovingly called the dungeon. I liked it down there. It was cool in the summer, warm in the winter and only occasionally flooded. When C-Dizzle moved to pursue bigger and better adventures at higher elevations I also decided I should try a higher elevation (higher by about 10 feet). I moved upstairs! However, I unlike C-Dizzle do not like the color purple and especially don't like the color lavender for a bedroom, I decided to re-paint it. Here are a few of the before and after pictures.

The Empty Lavender Room


A Pepper Tree Print and a funny little box that I found on Etsy.

A ridiculously tall bamboo and the early morning sunlight


A letterpress drawer. I'm not entirely sure what I should put in the little bottles. We will see what kind of inspiration strikes.

A headboard that I made from shelves.

A rifle cabinet from the basement and a old candy box.
A fish packing box and an art project that I made myself.

A close up of the tree art. 5x7 canvases with acrylic.


A few of my favorite trees.



I love this little box.

1 comment: