Saturday, August 20, 2011

Smelling Is My Super Power

I am a super sniffer. I like to smell things. I like to smell everything, even things that smell disgusting. I like to smell my socks when I take them off, my scalp on the 2nd no-shower-day, any type of food before I eat it, freezer burned ice-cubes, basically everything. At camp, I am the person who they call when there is a question between poop vs. chocolate, pee vs. water, or Cheez-it vs. Cheese Nip. The joke is that my olfactory sense are compensating for my hearing.

My favorite smells change, but today I am enamored with these:

-Water coming out of a hose

-Sunscreen on pool water skin

-Coffee beans in the Magic Bullet

-Nepthala soap scented clothes

-Fire roasted peppers

-Wet blacktop

-Overripe bananas

No comments:

Post a Comment